Bars 3.0 – A Complete Web App KitBars is now a complete Web App Kit! In this version we have implemented some of the greatest technilogies available to help you keep up with the latest online trends! PhoneGap & Cordova, HTML, CSS & JS Mobile Site Template & PWA!
Built for SpeedYou may think that all these changes in the latest update affected Bars. Think again because Bars is now faster than ever! We believe in not only optimising our code to be user friendly, but in making it efficient and incredibly fast loading!
Navigation Systems: Sidebars, Footer Menu, Dropdown/Fly-upGreat Navigation System are implemented to cover all your needs. They are highly flexible and esily customisable to help your users navigate your website, find what they are looking for and have a great user experience.
Professional HomepagesBars feels like an app even when using it like a website. Due to the unique design of the homepages, components and other secondary pages, Bars provides a great experience for your users! There is a Homepage for Every Purpose!
Modern & Clean ComponentsBars has tons of components that you can use to create your own pages. They are created to look perfectly on every mobile device!
- Ad Boxes
- Add to Home Badges
- Action Sheets & Action Modals
- Buttons & Icons with tons of Styles
- Charts & Graphs powered by charts.js
- Chips with Light and Dark Styles
- Cookie Boxes and Consent Boxes
- Content Boxes with Multiple Styles
- Contact Form – Functional with AJAX
- Dropdown Elements
- Fixed Footer Styles
- Google Fonts – 1000 to choose from
- iOS Header Styles with Multiple Layouts
- Images Preloaded & CSS Backgrounds Preloaded
- iOS Styled Headers
- Link Lists
- Notifications Styled like iOS, Android and Alerts
- OS Detection – show content based on iOS or Android
- Quotes and Review Elements
- Pricing Tables insertable in Carousel/Slider
- Snackbars & Toasts, with multiple styles
- Sliders and Carousels, powered by enhanced OwlCarousel
- Social Sharing with automatic link adding from the page you share
- Search System, functional with any element finding options
- Tabs designed like iOS and Android pills
Galleries & PortfoliosShowcase your products on a gorgeous mobile display with style! Every aspect has been taking into consideration to help you serve your content efficiently!
- Widescreen Galleries, Collections, Filterable and Views Galleries – 3 Caption Positions
- Thumbnail Galleries – Squared and Rounded Thumbnails
- 3 Portfolios in One and Two Column Layouts
Multi Purpose Pages – Make them Your OwnA Total of 125 ready to use pages are included in Bars to facilitate your editing process. If you do not want to create additional pages, you can insert your content and pictures in the existing pages and you’re good to go!
- About Us
- Careers / Jobs
- Cover Page
- Contact Page – Fully Functional
- Coming Soon
- 404 Page
- KnowledgeBase – FAQ
- Sign In / Login – 2 Styles
- Sign Up / Register – 2 Styles
- Forgot / Reset Password
- Coming Soon Page
- Timeline – 2 Styles
- Profile – 2 Styles
- Profile Instagram Style
- Profile Edit/Admin View
- System Status
- Task Progress
- Under Construction
- Terms of Service
Pages that Feel Like an AppPage Apps are designed to feel like native mibile applications, but they are editable and work exactly like any other HTML page. Simply copy and paste your features, add a gorgeous background and save it!
In trouble? Contact Us!We are always here to help you overcome any difficulties when customising our items, Bars included! Enabled is known for its dedication to its customers and we strive to maintain that value forever! Don;t be afraid to contact us, we’re here to help!
Version 3.1.3 – 20th September 2021
- Global - Improvements for new iOS15 Tab Bar Safari interface - Global - Bootstrap 5.x JS, CSS and SCSS updated to Latest Versions (5.1 Stable) - Global - FontAwesome Library Updated to latest 5.1.3 Version
Version 3.1.2 – 14th June 2021
- Global - Bootstrap 5.x JS, CSS and SCSS updated to Latest Versions (5.0.1 Stable) - Implemented Google API for Google Maps for new Google Standards
Version 3.1.1 – 19th April 2021
- Global - Bootstrap 5.x JS, CSS and SCSS updated to Latest Verisons (5.0 Beta 3) - Files Updated - scss/bootstrap folder, styles/bootstrap.css, scripts/bootstrap.min.js - Documentation - Improved Documentation files in Bootstrap 5.x Version
Version 3.1 – 20th March 2021
Bars now runs Bootstrap 5.x without jQuery Dependency
Version 3.0.1 – 11th March 2021
Mobile PWA update for upcoming WebKit / Chrome standards
- Improvement - Updated _service-worker.js to new PWA standards (replace _service-worker.js) - Improvement - In custom.js and at the very top set pwaNoCache = false;
Version 3.0 – 18th January, 2021
Bars is now running Bootstrap 5.x, as per customer feedback, we always listen!
- Global - Bootstrap 5.x Framework - Added - SCSS Files for faster and easier editing. - Added - Automatic Dark Mode detection. - Added - Show content based on Light or Dark Mode - Added - Support for any card design, with any position of captions. - Added - Programmatic support for Toasts, Snackbars, Menus, Notifications - Added - Alerts Website Styled and Alerts/Notifications Mobile Styled. - Added - Badges to headers and ability to open "more menu" inside header badges. - Added - User Lists and Link Lists with Switch / Toggle / Multiple Icon Support. - Added - Added Instagram Styled Mobile Profile Page. - Added - New Starter Page and Walkthrough Designs - Added - Profile Page with Instagram Style design and Stories
Version 2.0 – 4th September, 2019
- Improvement - New main.zip archive structure.
Version 2.0 – 4th September, 2019
- Global - PWA Support with Manifest and Service Worker - Global - Optimized CSS and JS for faster loading. - Global - Added notch detection for iPhones with Notches. - Global - Added 40 Color Highlights for Page Schemes. - Menu - Now Supports External Loaded Menus for Faster & Easier Editing. - Menu - Added Fixed Footer Menu to Comply to new Mobile Standards. - Menu - New Sidebar Navigation Design. - Component - Online / Offline Detection. - Improvement - Galleries Updated to Lightbox for PWA compatibility. - Improvement - Remember Light or Dark Mode for Future Visits. - Improvement - Checkbox Issue with “checked” Parameter Resolved. - Improvement - Lightbox Instead of BaguetteBox for PWA Compatibility. - Improvement - All Scripts and Styles to Latest Stable Versions - Deprecated - Removed Mixed Skin. Light & Dark Skins can be combined now to obtain Mixed Skin
Version 1.0.3 – 23 March, 2018
- Added - Light, Dark and Mixed Skins.