Places Dojo is a nice places directory HTML/CSS site template
It’s a HTML/CSS theme that is focused around categorizing places (like bars, restaurants, fast food, discos, etc.) and also has pages for the detailed place description, events, special offers, browsing with and without map. We thoughts about the blog pages too.
- Frontpage – it has a search form which includes the categories and the experience the user might want to search for. After that there are the locations blocks and categories, a map, highlighted / featured places, a block for businesses, upcoming events and the latest articles from the blog.
- Place Details Page – Places overview, category, title, featured image, rating, established year, budget category, contact details, accommodations and facilities, address, photo gallery, about info, history, upcoming events, reservation form, map, related places and highlighted places.
- Browse Places Page – includes filters and a map.
- Browse Places Page without map – includes filters without the map.
- Events Page
- Contact Us Page – includes about info (process steps), a map and a contact form
- How it works – it’s a dedicated page to the how it works process explanation.
- Blog Page
- Blog Post Page
- Special Offers
- 404 Page
- HTML5, CSS3 and jQuery
- Valid and clean HTML code
- Google Maps with color schemes from Snazzy Maps
- Cross browser compatibility ( Internet Explorer 10+, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome etc. )
- Well documented
- Fully responsive layout
- Retina Ready
- ET Line Icons
Sources & Credits
- Images – www.unsplash.com
- Icons – ET Line Icons
- Fonts – Google Web Fonts (Montserrat and Old Standard TT)
Please note that this is a HTML/CSS template and it doesn’t have all the functionality showed in the design (ie: search doesn’t actually work, nor the contact forms.)