Eract is react bootstrap 4 admin dashboard template based on ReactJS and facebook official create-react-app cli and webpack. With built-in support for SASS preprocessor and other css preprocessor can be added via docs. It doesn’t use any redux or flux implementation so that it’s easy to beginners to roll out of your choice.
- Based on Bootstrap 4 and ReactJS
- Uses official create-react-app cli for build.
- Ghost like navigation system
- Uses React Icons which support material icons, fontawesome and github typicons.
- Written in ES6.
- Uses React-Router for routing.
- Cross Browser Support
- High Resolution Support
- Built with components in mind for modular structure.
- Not using any redux or flux implementation. Kept it simple for beginners.
- SASS/LESS/Stylus/CSS Modules switch flag for using any css preprocessor.
- Documentation Included with Quick Start Guide
- Next.JS Framework
- Update to latest CRA Version – 1.0.10
.envfile for css preprocessor.
- Update all the packages to latest version.
- Fixed bug on
- Complete rewrite using next.js
- All dependecies updated to latest.
- React 17+ and Bootstrap 4.6+ support.
- Removed react-router and using next.js inbuilt router.
- Eslint and prettier support.
- Multiple tweaks and bug fixes.
- Improved File Structure.