WordPress Version here
What our Customers Say
- Based on Twitter Bootstrap
- Valid HTML5 / CSS3 pages
- Perfectly responsive
- Cross browser compatible – tested in IE 9,10,11; Firefox; Safari; Chrome; Edge and Opera.
- Well formatted and commented, so it should be easy to adapt and extend
- Parallax Website template includes:
- Parallax Image
- Video Background with Youtube
- Video Background with Vimeo
- Ajax-powered Details with Iframe / Image / Slideshow / Video possibilities
- Lightbox Popup
- Pricing Tables
- separate Blog layout & Post page
- Includes a drop-down menu
- Working ajax contact form with validation and working PHP mailer script
- Hundreds of retina-ready icons are included (https://fortawesome.github.io/Font-Awesome/cheatsheet)
- Additional retina-ready icons from demo and more (about 100) are included as well (if more are needed, 4000+ vector icons can be purchased here: http://www.streamlineicons.com)
UpdatesVersion 1.1 – March 2016
ADDED: - GoogleMaps - Drop-down MenuVersion 1.2 – April 2016
ADDED: - Services sectionVersion 1.3 – April 2016
FIXED: - Lettering animation on touch enabled devices - Parallax effect in Chrome and Safari now workingVersion 1.4 – April 2016
ADDED: - Parallax effect alternative - Video Background (Youtube/Vimeo)
Documentation / Support
An item documentation is included and the source code is properly commented and formatted, so you shouldn’t have any problem working with this item.
If you need support, please submit a ticket on our support forum (weibergmedia.ticksy.com). Please include the template name, website URL and detailed information about your problem. You can expect a response within 24 hours on weekdays, depending on the number of requests in queue.
If you need any kind of customization, just send us an email through the contact form on our profile page.
The Logo and all images are NOT included, but can be purchased here:
- Mockups by show it better
- Mockups by GrafAS
- Mockups by Petr Ondrusz / littlejimi
- Mockups by Eduardo Mejia / eamejia & EAMejia