Benchmark is a perfect solution for financial consulting firms and individuals. It is also a good website template for any service related business. Using Benchmark you can easily create a modern website for any service providing business with real content.
The template really works perfectly on desktops, tablets, and phones. All the layouts are built with responsive design in mind. It is fully adapted and optimized to various screen sizes.
We have reviewed and analyzed hundreds of sites in consulting area (and not only) picking up the best combinations in layout and graphics to be sure your website would have exactly those features that your business needs.
The Benchmark template can be a complete solution for financial advisors. It not only includes a set of carefully prepared pages, but it has logical structure that combines them in complete and ready-to-use website.
Benchmark has a multicolor design – well-balanced combination of colors and tones. Use one of 7 picked color schemes available in the template or pick your own color scheme.
Plenty of elements and widgets
Benchmark comes with great variety of custom designed elements and widgets perfectly integrated in the template’s layout and content.
40+ Carefully Prepared Pages
More than 40 hand-crafted and carefully coded pages are included in the template.
The template uses Google Fonts. You can replace the default font by choosing the new one from 900+ Google web fonts catalog.
Popular Font Awesome and Ionicons icon fonts are included in the template. You have more than 1300 icons to choose from.
Template Feature List
- Responsive Design: Fully adapted and optimized to various screen sizes.
- Retina Ready: All the template graphics look beautiful on Hi-Def screens.
- Search Engine Optimized: The template is built with SEO best practices in mind. It uses clean, semantical and valid HTML code and CSS so search engines can index the content of your site easily.
- Mobile and tablet optimized.
- Built on HTML5 & CSS3.
- Based on slightly modified and extended version of Bootstrap v3 grid system.
- Use one of 7 picked color schemes or pick your own color scheme.
- 2 header and 2 footer layout variations.
- CSS-based drop-down navigation (up to 2 levels of submenu).
- You can easily create a simple mega menu with multiple columns.
- Mobile Side Menu.
- 40+ hand-crafted and carefully coded pages.
- Plenty of custom designed elements you can use to build your pages.
- Video support throughout the template (YouTube, Vimeo and HTML5 video).
- Google Web Fonts.
- Over 1300 icons are available in two built-in icon fonts – Font Awesome and Ionicons.
- Full-featured sidebar page layout + 14 custom sidebar widgets.
- Fully functional Contact, Comment, and Subscription forms (Ajax + PHP). Messages, comments, and new subscriber’s info are delivered to you by email.
- Multi-location on Google Maps – choosing new office location (among predefined) updates current location and info on the map.
- All files are properly commented.
- Complete documentation included.
- Images used in Live Preview (not included in the download package):
- Photos from PhotoDune
- Free assets from morgueFile (Morguefile Free license), Pexels (Creative Commons Zero), Pixabay (Creative Commons Zero), and FLATICON (CC BY 3.0)
- FitVids – by Chris Coyier and Dave Rupert
- Magnific Popup – by Dmitry Semenov
- Cycle2 – by Mike Alsup
- Owl Carousel 2 – by David Deutsch
- Tweet.js-Mod – by Stan Scates
- Superfish – by Joel Birch
- Sidr – by Alberto Varela
- Other Assets:
- Font Awesome – by Dave Gandy
- Ionicons – by Ben Sperry
- Animate.css – by Daniel Eden