Armada is designed to be flexible. To prove that, Armada is coming with 10 predefined styles and a set of tools, which makes it easy to customize Armada for your needs. The full layered PSD template for each style to make previews, sliced PSD’s with all the necessary graphics and a separately included custom.css to keep Armada ready for updates.
Armada is designed to belt plenty of content, make the content accessible and structure it well. Therefore the focus of the template is on it’s menu. You can easily flip through all items in the main menu and see the whole hierarchy of the 4 level menu on each subpage in the sidebar.
Armada is developed with the mighty and well documented YAML CSS-Framework which makes it easy to integrate the template in any CMS.
Design and Style
- 10 precustomized styles
- Cufon (in the 5th style)
- easy to customize for your needs
- clear and logic information architecture
- well structured and tight content
- suitable for small and big sites
- robust, flexible layout concept (columns & grids)
- several templates
- valid XHTML
- focussed on web standards and accessibility
- compatible with all major browsers (IE, Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari)
- separatly updatable YAML CSS-framework
- jQuery driven 4 level menu
- Nivo Slider
- working php contact form