- 1280×720: 1280×720
- None: None
- Yes: Yes
- Ie6, ie7, ie8, ie9, ie10, ie11, firefox, safari, opera, chrome, edge: IE6, IE7, IE8, IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge
Version 2.0 is out! (2016-01-03)
- Real AJAX uploads with an IFRAME fallback for old browsers
- Drag and drop and muliple file selection
- Animated progress bars and status panel – now you know when will the uploads complete.
- Error Handling – If something goes wrong the user is always informed about what exactly happened.
- Easy color scheme tweaking and customization – With the stylesheets prebuilt using SASS and the colors declarations moved to one place, customization became even easier.
- Server Error Handling – If something goes wrong on the server you can easily inform the user about it by using a JSON response.
Uploadrr is cross-browser compatible and fully usable on browsers with no HTML5/CSS3 support.
Feel free to contact me if you encounter any issues.
Version 2.0 (2016-01-03)
- Stylesheets cleaned up and structured with SASS.
- Small design defects fixed.
- Progress bars redesigned and animated.
- Added hover and pressed states for the file item.
- Long file names no longer break the design.
- Preupload errors now appear in an animated red box, instead of alerts.
- Readable file sizes introduced (MB,KB,GB,TB)
Version 1.4 (2012-08-13)
- Now supports passing additional data with uploads.
- New functionality: implemented file count limit and upload link show/hide.
- Improved documentation.
Version 1.3 (2011-11-04)
- Added support for latest browsers.
- Fixed IE 9 style bug.
- Added large file support (>100MB).
Version 1.2 (2011-02-23)
- New ProgressGIF option.
- IE IndexOf bug fix.
- Double IE filenames bug fix.
- Server side file extension and type checking.
- Updated documentation.
Version 1.1 (2011-02-20)
- Rebuilt as a JQuery plugin.
- Minor perfomance fixes.
- Progress bars act as links to the uploaded files.
- File extension check bug fix.