Twitter Feeds Widget Created by kersstech. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: Twitter has features such as High Resolution: No, Compatible Browsers: IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Software Version: Magento 2.1.1, Magento 2.1.0, Magento 2.0.7, Magento 2.0.6, Magento 2.0.5, Magento 2.0.4, Magento 2.0.2, Magento 2.0.1, Magento 2.0.0 .
You can use this Twitter Feeds Widget on Plugins category for latest tweets, Latest Twitter Tweets, Latest Twitter Tweets Magento2 Extension, Twitter Feeds Widget, Twitter Feeds Widget Extension For Magento2, Twitter Feeds Widget Magento 2 Extension, Twitter Tweets Magento 2 Extension and another uses.
- None: None
- Magento 2.1.1, magento 2.1.0, magento 2.0.7, magento 2.0.6, magento 2.0.5, magento 2.0.4, magento 2.0.2, magento 2.0.1, magento 2.0.0: Magento 2.1.1, Magento 2.1.0, Magento 2.0.7, Magento 2.0.6, Magento 2.0.5, Magento 2.0.4, Magento 2.0.2, Magento 2.0.1, Magento 2.0.0
- No: No
- Ie10, ie11, firefox, safari, opera, chrome: IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
Twitter Feeds Widget
Twitter Feeds Widget allows you to display your latest twitter tweets on any page of your website with the latest Twitter Auth Token Standard. This extension allows you to display twitter tweets in any CMS pages using widget. You can also implement code manually in any template file, xml layout file and cms pages.
It is proven that social media is the key to promote your business on market place, so it is important to link your social media pages with your ecommerce website. Thus, with the help of this extension you will be able to take your customer to your own twitter business page just by displaying latest tweets on your website.
Admin can add twitter feeds in three ways:
1) Using template phtml file
2) Using xml layout file
3) Using cms pages
Reason to choose twitter feeds magento2 extension
- Allows you to display latest tweets on any page of website
- Extension is flexible to display feed on any template or CMS pages
- Extension is fully functional with multi website setup
- Set Light and Dark theme
- Show the Twitter Intents (Reply, Retweet and Like)
- Manage number of Tweets from backend
- Linkup # and @ tags from your Twitter Feed
- Show Follow twitter button
- Option to remove the Avatar Image and Screen Name
- Choose Tweet time color from backend
- Compatible with Magento Community 2.0.x, 2.1.x
Note: Please take backup of your Magento installation (files and database) before install/update any extension.
1) Download the extension’s .ZIP file.
2) Create folder structure app/code/Kerss/Fblikebox and Extract .zip file
3) Open a terminal and Run command “bin/magento setup:upgrade” in magento root directory
4) Clear Cache
5) Go to ‘Kerss Tech -> Twitter Tweets -> Configuration ->Twitter / oAuth Settings tab and select Enable Twitter Tweets box to Yes.
Set all other options as per your requirements and save settings.
For more details please read our Documentation
If you have any suggestions on how to improve this item please let us know! We will be happy to consider any suggestion and appreciate your efforts. We will go through all your feedback weekly and pick the most requested features to be included in a future update!
- Initial release