- Php files, html files, css files, js files: PHP Files, HTML Files, CSS Files, JS Files
- Responsive: Responsive
- Well documented: Well Documented
- Bootstrap 3.x: Bootstrap 3.x
- Ie9, ie10, ie11, firefox, safari, opera, chrome: IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
- Yes: Yes
- 4+: 4+
Introduction – TRYPE is the Ultimate All-In-One App Landing Page that will serve all your needs. It is modern, clean, flexible, retina ready, responsive, uses parallax effects and much more. It is HTML5 & CSS3 Valid and tested on various devices. Use TRYPE to promote your newly created App, show screenshots, promote features, present your team, answer the frequently asked questions (FAQs) and so on. Regardless what you need. TRYPE should have it.
Bootstrap 3 HTML5 CSS3 – TRYPE is built on top of the popular Bootstrap framework. Use all its features and build a bullet proof site in no time. Of course TRYPE incorporates HTML5 & CSS3 features.
Header Variations – Headers are the first thing a new user sees. So you need to catch his attention instantly. TRYPE provides many ways to help you do so. Use a video background in your header or a background slider. Optionally you can also use a basic background image / background color / background pattern. It is up to you. Subtile and state of the art parallax effects underline the professional look. On top of the background variations we have put six different header styles on top of this pack. Promote your app on the popular appstores, link to your github repository, show a screenshot of your app already on the top of your page or include a text ticker.
Modules – TRYPE is stuffed with premade modules. All easy to customize.
- App Gallery
- Blog Section 3 different styles
- Login Modal
- Magnifier Effect
- Pricing Table
- Team Section
- and more…
Color Styling – We have included an easy branding functionality for you. With some little changes you are able to change the entire look and feel of your page.
Modular Structure – TRYPE is very easy to customize due to its modularity. Single modules can be copied easily to another destination. If there are sections you don’t like / need. Just delete them.
2 Color Schemes – TRYPE comes with two totally different color schemes (light/dark). Of course they are easy to extend and modify.
OnePage / MultiSite – It is up to you if you rather prefer TRYPE as a OnePage or a MultiSite, both is possible. Demo templates help you getting started. Each module can be used either on a OnePage or a MultiSite
Forms – TRYPE does not only offer the general newsletter to you. Use an additional contact form, newsletter form and a login form.
Touch It – TRYPE is ready for touch devices (swiping) and their (not always) uncritical behavior. Consequently fallbacks are already included.
What’s more – Some more interesting features…
- Modern, Super Flexible All in One App Landing Page
- Built on Bootstrap 3
- HTML5 & CSS3 Valid
- Fully Responsive Design
- Touch Ready
- Retina Ready
- Endless Variations possible
- Include / Exclude Sections
- Full Background Slider
- Static Background (Image/Color/Pattern)
- Get Crazy with Colors
- Light Colorscheme included
- Black Colorscheme included
- (All extendable)
- Easily create your own Colorscheme
- Magnifier Glas Effect
- Login Modal
- OnePage Style or Multi Page Style
- Lightbox for Pictures/Text/Videos
- Smooth and Good Looking Animations/Transitions Everywhere
- +50 Animation Effects for text, images and more
- Full Working AJAX contact and newsletter form including sending animation and prevention of multiple submits
- Google Maps integration (super easy to customize)
- 361 Scalable Vector Icons
- Unlimited Font Variations
- Easy to customize
- Add links to your social networks
- Crossbrowser Compatible with IE9+, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
- Extensive and detailed Documentation
2014 May 9th – Version 1.2
Fixed some mobile issues (styling, video fallback now has a hero element)
- updated main.js file - updated main.css file - updated index-*.html files
2014 May 5th – Version 1.1
Bugfix in Contact Form
- updated main.js file
Credits are given in the Documentation.
A special thanks goes out to
Platypop for his beautiful video kit, we used in our video background demo. You can buy it here here Michal Jakobsze for his awesome mockups.