Superior FAQ – WordPress plugin Created by radykal. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: This plugin allows to create FAQs as custom post type and to list them in any page, post or widget area via shortcodes.The plugin comes with a helpful shortcode builder that helps you to set the different attributes .
You can use this Superior FAQ – WordPress plugin on WordPress category for accordion, custom post type, deeplinking, faq, FAQs, Frequently Asked Question, jquery, most popular, permalink, rate, search, tooltip, voting and another uses.
- None: None
- WordPress 4.6.1, wordpress 4.6, wordpress 4.5.x, wordpress 4.5.2, wordpress 4.5.1, wordpress 4.5, wordpress 4.4.2, wordpress 4.4.1, wordpress 4.4, wordpress 4.3.1, wordpress 4.3: WordPress 4.6.1, WordPress 4.6, WordPress 4.5.x, WordPress 4.5.2, WordPress 4.5.1, WordPress 4.5, WordPress 4.4.2, WordPress 4.4.1, WordPress 4.4, WordPress 4.3.1, WordPress 4.3
- None: None
- Ie8, ie9, ie10, ie11, firefox, safari, opera, chrome: IE8, IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
- Yes: Yes
This plugin allows to create FAQs as custom post type and to list them in any page, post or widget area via shortcodes.
The plugin comes with a helpful shortcode builder that helps you to set the different attributes easily.
- Add FAQs from all categories or only from specified categories
- Comes with 3 shortcodes: FAQ Listing, FAQ Search Box, Most popular FAQs
- Supports permalinks and deeplinking
- Intelligent voting system – users can only vote one time for a single FAQ
- 2 Layouts: Simple and boxed
- 3 effects: Accordion, Tooltip, None
- Add 5 different icon styles before a question element
- Enable the excerpt in the listing instead the full description text
- Open FAQ in window from search box or move page to it
- Set the parent page for every faq separately
- Set the template for the faq pages
1.0.2 – 17.11.2014
- Paragraphs and line breaks were not added within the description- Now you can assign a subtract scrolling value for the search bar. This value will be subtracted from the scrolling when the page moves to the requested FAQ in the same page
1.0.1 – 16.8.2014
- Added a voting system