Store Finder Full iOS Application v1.8 Created by MGAppcelerator. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: Store has features such as Software Version: iOS 10.0.x, iOS 9.0.x, iOS 8.4.x, iOS 8.3.x, iOS 8.2.x, iOS 8.1.x, iOS 8.0.x .
You can use this Store Finder Full iOS Application v1.8 on Mobile category for animation, facebook 3.0 api, geofence, ios8, IOS9, login, map, nearby, news, route, sliding, storefinder, transition, userprofile, weather and another uses.
- None: None
- Ios 10.0.x, ios 9.0.x, ios 8.4.x, ios 8.3.x, ios 8.2.x, ios 8.1.x, ios 8.0.x: iOS 10.0.x, iOS 9.0.x, iOS 8.4.x, iOS 8.3.x, iOS 8.2.x, iOS 8.1.x, iOS 8.0.x
- None: None
Someone is trying to pretend in behalf of us.We are not affiliated with anybody.If someone is trying to contact you, please report it to us. We have already filed a legal action regarding to that person.Please contact us here and this is our official email address. firstname.lastname@example.org
- STORE NEARBY FETCHING – NEW
- BACKEND REVERSE/GEOCODING- NEW
- DYNAMIC STORE NEARBY RADIUS ADJUSTMENT- NEW
- USER RATING Integration – NEW
- USER REVIEWS Integration – NEW
- NEWS Integration – NEW
- WEATHER REVIEWS Integration – NEW
- User Profile Cover Photo/Thumb Photo – NEW
- Zoom Transition – NEW
- Folding Transition – NEW
- Sliding Transition – NEW
- Localization Ready!
- Offline Usage
- Custom Pins per Category
- Social Login (Twitter/Facebook/Web)
- AdMob/iAd custom Turn ON/OFF
- Unique Multi Transition
- Cool Mobile UI Interaction
- Multi Animation Selection per user configuration
- Pull Down Bouncy UI.
- Share to Facebook
- Share to Twitter
- Call Integration
- Email Integration
- SMS Integration
- User can add Favorites
- Google Directions.
- Advance Search
- About Us Panel Added
- Terms & Conditions Panel Added
- User can edit its Profile
- Draw Objects in the map and gets all the Map Pins inside the drawing.
- Image Pinch and Zoom
- Supports 3.5/4 inch Screen Display.
- Supports 64 bit Architecture.
- Native iPhone 6/6+/6s/6+s screen resolution support
- Can manage users by allowing or denying access.
- Category creation, modificaiton, and deletion.
- Store creation, modificaiton, and deletion.
- Photo Upload via URL or by File.
- Google Maps Integration.
The PHP Backend Files were simple, WYSIWYG, which means What You See is What You Get.
The best part of it is we included the script for creating your JSON and everyting being handled by the PHP Backend, and its just easy as changing the URL. Indeed! very easy!
By our Rules: Server Access will be given to those who have purchased to avoid bombarded with updates or changes that might buyers testing the server with confusions. So please bear with us. Server Url, Username and Password credentials were included in the Zip file once you purchase. Thanks!.
- We will Support you as much as possible
- We will only cater support within the app fixes, bugs or some lightweight changes, any strong modification of the code which includes total changes of the app like functionality removed or functionality added will be not entertained.
Support Guidelines Requirement:
- Please include as much information as possible.
- If you ask us for support service/bug fixing — please, include the following information:
- Your purchase code. Messages without purchase code may be ignored.
- Link to your website
- Website Admin: login and password
- Please make sure that all access details(login/password/etc) are correct.
- Additional information (such as FTP details and access to the database and hosting control panel) may be requested if necessary.
We will support you until the end of the world so nothing to worry about
Version 1.8 (Oct 10, 2016) Minor changes. Backend update for fetching stores. UI update in the MapViewController. Icon update. Splash screen update.Version 1.7.3 (July 22, 2016) Radius in settings can now accept decimal values. Backend update for category stores not fetching properly Decoding/Encoding update. Registration/Login/Update Profile view adjustments.Version 1.7.2 (July 21, 2016) Fails to Login/Register user.Version 1.7.1 (July 18, 2016) Smart fetch of data. Now it shows nearby stores only. If stores are too far from the user, it will get maximum of 20 stores or more (Editable in Config.h) and show to the user. Settings changed to adjust slider for radius to input box for dynamic and easy changing. AdMob SDK updated.Version 1.7 (June 02, 2016) Get Stores nearby Updated Google Admob Backend update for Geocoding/Reverse Geocoding Updated Settings Menu for Store Nearby Radius adjustment.Version 1.6.8 (Nov 03, 2015) Weather API update Updated Google AdmobVersion 1.6.7 (Sept 24, 2015) iOS9 Update Security updates for Transport Policy URL Scheme update Updated Google AdmobVersion 1.6.6 (Sept 07, 2015) Updated the PHP backend for photos failed to store. Stores are now ranked according to distance when location service is on. If not, then no raking is applied. Max number of featured stores and news is added in the Home page. Set -1 to display all. Set 5 will display only 5 featured stores/news in the Home page. Some UI Adjustment and enhancement.Version 1.6.4 (Dec 28, 2014) Fixed issue in disabling sms, call, email, and website button. Fixed issue in iOS7 that fails to load and crashes the categories section Fixed Search View AdView placement to bottom rather that adding offset at the top Some bug fixes. Grab Twitter Profile Pic picture as thumb photo. Grab Facebook Profile Pic picture as thumb photo.Version 1.6.3 (Dec 20, 2014) Native iPhone 6/6+ Screen Size Support Comments were updated and fixed to support most of the encoding. Map info sliding adjustment to user change region. Some bug fixes and updates. Phone Number, SMS Number, Email, and Website is disabled when there is no text provided. Remove required field on Phone Number, SMS Number, Email, and Website. Enhance review encoding.Version 1.6.2 (Sept 30, 2014) Updated border that shows even if the image fails to load Added Pagination in PHP Backend (News, Store, and Category Tab)Version 1.6.1 (Sept 26, 2014) Works with iOS 8Version 1.6 (Aug 29, 2014) REST Service update to work with StoreFinder Android Version JSON Encoding fix for unescaped character during encoding.Version 1.5 (July 19, 2014) HTML Entities decoding update to support all kinds of encoding. Removed condition that prevents user showing a Alert Dialog when the rating is finished. Remove the Alert Dialog when you navigate back/forward the News detail. Fixed issue when scrolling that cause non-favorite/featured store appears to be favorite/featured.Version 1.4 (July 08, 2014) Fixed Apple Map Bug for Routing. Adjusted UI for Rating and Reviews in 3.5 inch display. Fix bug in News Detail/Website Views that keeps on prompting no network connection when back/forward button is clicked Adjusted weather country, state, and address information to 3 lines. Change the Thumb profile photo to user photo placeholder instead. PHP Adjustments on rest service Other Bug Fixes.Version 1.3 (June 30, 2014) Apple Maps Bug Profile/Registration HUD is not removed when failed to sync server. UI Adjustments Adjusted some label height. Fixed Weather wrong conversion to Celsius/Farenheit due to last update modificaton. PHP Adjustments to easy configure with buyers using HostGator WebHosting Fixed Photo upload gone when you update only the Cover or Thumb Photo. Other Bug Fixes.Version 1.2 (June 26, 2014) Fixed major bug in ratings that user could rate multiple times. Adjusted nearby radius to 20 Kilometers to return result as possible. Adjusted the sorting in search to display it in Ascending order. Enhance some UI Appearance. Enhance some UI Animation.Version 1.1 (June 25, 2014) Fixed Registration, Login, Profile HUD gone when syncing photos. Added Pull to Refresh in Categories, News, and Reviews Added Pagination in Reviews, somewhat similar to Facebook Enhance some UI Appearance.