Sticky Shoutcast & Icecast Radio Player — «Line-R» w/ AAC+ Created by StormyByte. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: “Everything perfect! .
You can use this Sticky Shoutcast & Icecast Radio Player — «Line-R» w/ AAC+ on Html5 category for aac, aac plus, audio, audio player, ecommerce, facebook, html5 player, icecast, mp3, music player, playlist, radio, shoutcast, stream and another uses.
- None: None
- Html5, other: HTML5, Other
- Yes: Yes
- Ie9, ie10, ie11, firefox, safari, opera, chrome, edge: IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge
Liner Radio Player it’s a simple beautiful tiny radio player for your site. Find the best sizes and colors for yourself and embed it in your page right now. It works on tablets and personal computers, you can even embed it to your mobile HTML 5 app.
Radio Player Features
- Original realtime waveform
- Custom color themes
- Tiny theme version
- Social sharing for NowPlaying [FaceBook, Twitter, Google Plus]
- Buy Button for your music catalog or stream advertisements
- Icecast and Shoutcast streams supports
- Shows nowplaying (Artist, Band, Album) for song which plays
- LastFM covers for each song
- Mobile & Retina ready
- Touchscreen optimized
- Compact Mode
- Create Your Own Styled Stream Player
Customer pre-order reviews:
“Everything perfect! :)”
“Outstanding support and design. Well written and very clean product. Awesomeness!!!”
“Super player, simplicity, efficiency,”
“The plugin is very high quality, very recommended!”
Player Details & Settings
- Color Scheme
- Autoplay On/Off
- Customizations by CSS
- Social Sharing (Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus)
- Current Song Title
- Current Song Cover
- Play Button
- Pause Button
- Playlist Toggle Button
- Mute Button
- WaveForm Bar
- Volume Bar
Note: Cookies may used for saving radio volume value.
- v1.1 – Shoutcast & Icecast AAC+ broadcasting is supports now in Chrome, Safari, Opera 13+, Webkit browsers.
Icecast AAC+ is supports in Firefox and IE (Edge), if your Icecast server can convert flow to FLV format.
- v1.2 – Added multistreaming