Stick Man – Construct 2 Game Template Created by chal1. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: Just a simple game where you have to touch the screen to make the stick grow and reach the next platform without .
- None: None
- Construct 2: Construct 2
- None: None
- Ie11, firefox, safari, opera, chrome: IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
Just a simple game where you have to touch the screen to make the stick grow and reach the next platform without falling.
- Optimized for all screen resolutions, that means no black bars!
- Small size, since this is being built with CocoonJS compiler the apk file is very small compared to other services.
- Super fast, the game runs at 60fps constantly.
- Optimized Admob / Chartboost ads so you can earn money!
- Amazing and beautiful 2D graphics
- Great sounds
- One touch controls
- Infinite gameplay.
- Easy to reskin using Construct 2
[What is included?]
- Source Code (.capx file)
- Game assets (graphics and sounds)
- Premium Construct 2 plugins that has been used on the making of the game.
- Fonts that were used on the game.
- A guide on how to reskin the game.
[How to reskin]
- Change the app name and package name.
- Replace the icon, image files (optionally sound effects)
- Add your admob or chartboost IDs
- Thats all, just export the project compile it with CocoonJS and submit!
A pretty detailed guide on how to do this is included on the product files. If you still have any questions about this process just contact me and i will help you.
[Test the game]
[Documentation / Quick Start Guide]
[Framework & Compiler]
REQUERIMENTS : CONSTRUCT 2 & COCOONJS
This game was built with Construct 2 engine. You can find all the info about this framework here: https://www.scirra.com/store/construct-2
After you export the game you will need to compile it (apk file). That is where CocoonJS comes into play. You can find all the info about the compiler here: cocoon.io/home