SEO Redirection Pro Created by fakhri. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: SEO redirection pro is a WordPress plugin designed to help you controlling all site redirects, as you know, redirects play an important role for enhancing SEO, for example by using 301 redirects you can tell the search engines that any page is moved to another one, which prevent indexing the two .
You can use this SEO Redirection Pro on WordPress category for 301 seo redirect, 404 redirection, move folder, move site, plugin, Quick post Redirect, Quick Redirect Plugin, redirect, redirect plugin, redirected, redirection, seo and another uses.
- None: None
- WordPress 4.1, wordpress 4.0, wordpress 3.9, wordpress 3.8, wordpress 3.7, wordpress 3.6, wordpress 3.5, wordpress 3.4, wordpress 3.3, wordpress 3.2, wordpress 3.1, wordpress 3.0: WordPress 4.1, WordPress 4.0, WordPress 3.9, WordPress 3.8, WordPress 3.7, WordPress 3.6, WordPress 3.5, WordPress 3.4, WordPress 3.3, WordPress 3.2, WordPress 3.1, WordPress 3.0
- None: None
- Ie6, ie7, ie8, ie9, ie10, ie11, firefox, safari, opera, chrome: IE6, IE7, IE8, IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
- None: None
SEO redirection pro is a WordPress plugin designed to help you controlling all site redirects, as you know, redirects play an important role for enhancing SEO, for example by using 301 redirects you can tell the search engines that any page is moved to another one, which prevent indexing the two pages of the same content and marking them as a duplicate content, you can setup 301,302 or 307 redirects using different ways and you can building rules, additionally you can monitor all 404 error pages and in one mouse click fix them by redirecting them to the correct page, this plugin provide a history for all redirections made, and advanced control panel to manage the plugin settings.
- Build all redirect types 301,302 or 307 easily using different ways.
- You can redirect folders using different rules for there content and sub-folders.
- Supports Regular Expression to build redirect custom rules.
- Supports wild card redirection.
- Can deal any post or page with published, draft or deleted status.
- keeps track of all 404 Error pages and fix them using 301 redirects.
- You can make different rules for 404 error pages redirects.
- Adds auto redirects when you change the Permalink of any post or page and reflect the changes to the all redirects and rules.
- Provides full detailed history of all redirects made.
- Provides a list of all new discover 404 Error pages and gives you the control to redirect them.
- keeps track of deleted items and ask to redirect them using 301 redirect.
- Advanced control panel to manage all plugin functions.
- Friendly and easy to use tabbed GUI.
This version does not support WordPress Multisite.
Feel free to contact us at http://www.clogica.com/contact-us