Sandbox – CMS Development Manager Web Tool Created by humbucker. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: Managing your development platforms has never been easier : install, reinstall and delete your CMS’s projects in just 3 clicks!Fasten your developments and manage all your installations from just one secured .
You can use this Sandbox – CMS Development Manager Web Tool on Php scripts category for CMS Installer, CMS Manager, Debug console, Development Manager, Drupal installer, Joomla installer, Opencart installer, Prestashop installer, project manager, sandbox, Theme developer, wordpress installer and another uses.
- None: None
- None: None
- Php 5.x, php 5.0 5.2, php 5.3, php 5.4, php 5.5, mysql 4.x, mysql 5.x: PHP 5.x, PHP 5.0 – 5.2, PHP 5.3, PHP 5.4, PHP 5.5, MySQL 4.x, MySQL 5.x
- Ie8, ie9, ie10, ie11, firefox, safari, opera, chrome: IE8, IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
- No: No
Managing your development platforms has never been easier : install, reinstall and delete your CMS’s projects in just 3 clicks!Fasten your developments and manage all your installations from just one secured console.
- Are you designing or developing themes for CMS like WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, Prestashop, …?
- Are you customizing CMS/e-Shops/Blogs installations for your customers ?
- Are you often installing the same plugins on your CMS?
Then, Sandbox is the tool you’ll like!We have developed it on a simple ascertainment, how many times do you have to :
- download the same CMS zip package
- use the same list of optional plugin’s with it
- upload it on your hosting plan
- create and edit its settings
- delete all the files from your server when you’re done
- delete all the data in your databases when you finally think about it ?
- do and redo these steps all over again for another CMS install ?
You don’t have to do all these things no more!
Using Sandbox will turn all these repetive tasks automatic: simply install, reinstall and delete your projects properly in just 3 clicks !
- quickly install / delete your favorite CMS
- createvarious ready-to-install CMS packages with built-in plugins, languages support
- automatically cleans your DB and files when you’re done
- password-protected console
- responsive console built with Bootstrap 3
Login & password : ‘demo’
You can create & delete sandboxes freely to help you familiarize with the tool.
(Our demo uses the most famous CMS/Shops/Blogs, you can ofcourse install many other ones too, read our support/faq page)
Sandbox is password-protected and uses Bootstrap to be fully responsive.
In order to use Sandbox, you must comply with these requirements :
- php 5.3 support
- dedicated mysql database with database and user creation permissions (e.g: dedicated servers, mutualized hosting plans with private database)
- php mysqli library
- read & write permissions on the root sandbox installation and all subdirectories
New with v.1.1.0
- new option: export your files and database
- create or duplicate custom installations with prepacked data with the new export function
New with v.1.0.2
- Increased compatibility with some php configurations having displaying error E_NOTICE, buffering_output= Off
New with v.1.0.1
- new option : sandbox maximum installation limit
- pre-requisites warning & information display
- support for multi-domain installation
- updated documentation