ProgressionPlayer – Responsive Audio/Video Player Created by ProgressionStudios. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: ProgressionPlayer has features such as High Resolution: Yes, Compatible Browsers: IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Software Version: HTML5 .
You can use this ProgressionPlayer – Responsive Audio/Video Player on Html5 category for audio, fallback, flash, html5, media, mp3, mp4, music, music player, player, playlist, responsive, song, track, video and another uses.
- None: None
- Html5: HTML5
- Yes: Yes
- Ie9, ie10, ie11, firefox, safari, opera, chrome: IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
Show off your work with this easy-to-customize and fully featured Audio/Video Player. When purchasing this player, you will receive a detailed help file along with additional features like 5 custom skins and Responsive Layout.
Audio + Video Player Features
- Responsive Player: Mobile, Tablet and Desktop optimized
- 5 Skins to choose from
- Audio Playlists supported
- Unlimited players per page
- Retina Support: ProgressionPlayer is optimized for high resolution displays like the Macbook Pro with Retina Display, iPhones and iPads
- Custom Flash and Silverlight players that mimic the HTML5 MediaElement API for older browsers
- Players automatically stop playing when another player is activated
- Easy to Customize
- Full-screen video button
- Playlist can stay open or closed by default.
Audio Files used in the Live Preview
- Indie rock by AdamCaptured:
- Winner by kristijanf
- Get Out of My Way by AdamCaptured
- Positive Thinking by BeatheBeat
- Cheer Up by sevenfoursounds
- Glitchy Digital Crystal Logo #07 by alkis
Theme Updates – Changelog
==v1.6 - 15 January 16 ==-Fixed Chrome bug where the volume displayed below the player.-File Updated: /build/mediaelement-and-player.min.js==v1.5 - 11 January 16 ==-Fixed iOS bug on playlist where the audio stopped playing-File Updated: /build/mediaelement-and-player.min.js==v1.4 - 15 January 15 ==-Minor Styling Fix for Chrome/Firefox on windows. -Files Updated: /css/progression-player.css (New styles noted at bottom of file)==v1.3 - 22 September 14 ==-Updated /build/mediaelement-and-player.min.js==v1.2 - 12 September 14 ==/build/ folder updated/css/progression-player.css -Section '05. Main Styles' was updated, all other sections remain the same in progression-player.css==v1.1 - 21 September 13 ==-Fixed Audio Playlist multiple plays in FireFox when user clicks multiple times. File updated: /build/mep-feature-playlist.js
Signup for our e-mail newsletter
Get notified via e-mail when we release new items! It’s easy – sign up for our e-mail newsletter here
Need Support? Visit our Support Forum
We offer theme support via our support forum. Please post all support questions through our support forum.