Polaris – Minimal & Powerful Shopify Theme Created by Planetshine. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: Polaris has features such as High Resolution: Yes, Compatible Browsers: IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge, Compatible With: Bootstrap 3.x, Software Version: Shopify 2.0, Columns: 2 .
You can use this Polaris – Minimal & Powerful Shopify Theme on Ecommerce category for apparel, clothes, easy, fashion, fullscreen, light, market, minimal, modern, planetshine, products, shop, shopify, shopping, wide and another uses.
- Html files, css files, js files: HTML Files, CSS Files, JS Files
- Shopify 2.0: Shopify 2.0
- Responsive: Responsive
- Well documented: Well Documented
- Bootstrap 3.x: Bootstrap 3.x
- Ie10, ie11, firefox, safari, opera, chrome, edge: IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge
- Yes: Yes
- 2: 2
- Full support of all Shopify.com features
- Fully Responsive design – mobile, tablet, laptop and desktop version
- Awesome Product Filters – filter by colors, sizes and other custom properties
- Customizable Appearance using live storefront editor
- Customizable Homepage – add/remove blocks, change their sequence and adjust content
- Awesome dropdown Mega Menus
- AJAX powered Collection-Products page
- AJAX powered Product page
- AJAX powered Cart page
- Unique Quickshop feature
- Newsletter popup
- Product image popup
- Customer Reviews using nicely implemented Free Shopify App
- Great Homepage Slider with adjustable bubble element to highlight details
- Awesome custom Homepage Banners
- Custom styled google maps integration with auto generated “get directions” link
- Social media sharing
- SEO optimised
- Customisable sidebar
- Beautiful Contact Form layout with or without Google maps
- Detailed documentation based on user experiance
Powerful e-commerce features
Polaris has all the ingredients required to power your new e-commerce business all the way from it?s first sale to thousands of customers every month. As your store grows you can add easily add more product categories and display them on your sites homepage alongside the already successful ones. Everything can be easily done using built-in tools.
Collections have an awesome filters that make it easy for your customers to find exactly what they are looking for. The collections pages are filtered using ajax so there are not time consuming page loads and everything happens fast.
Modern responsive design
Polaris looks and works great on screen sizes of any type ? all the way from super large monitors and till iOS and Android smartphones. It has beautiful wide 1170px layout that will look awesome on HD monitors and modern laptops. For netbooks and other small laptops the more compact 970px mode will be perfect. Tablet and smartphone users will also feel at home with their respective touch device modes.
We also have a best selling version of Polaris for WordPress available here on themeforest.net?ref=mildtheme?ref=mildtheme’ Check out: Polaris ? Modern & Powerful WooCommerce Theme
Want to learn more? Check out Polaris documentation.
v.1.0.6 - October 3rd;* [FIX] Article and Product sharingFiles changed:templates/article.liquidtemplates/product.liquidv.1.0.5 - September 19th;* [FIX] Color filtersFiles changed:snippets/collection-color-filter.liquidv.1.0.4 - August 29th;* [FIX] Homepage Collection slider appearance in SafariFiles changed:assets/polaris.jsassets/polaris.scss.liquidv.1.0.3 - August 26th;* [FIX] Product slider's image change on variant selectFiles changed:shop/snippets/selector-callback.liquidv.1.0.2 - August 9th;* custom CSS/SCSS modification file added* customize Menu colors in Storefront editor* adjusted products hover effect in blog sidebar for phone and tablet* added swipe feature for product images in product's grid for phone and tablet* Product description improvement* [FIX] hover event issues in product's grid and single product for phone and tablet* [FIX] products category tag in blog sidebarFiles changed:- layout/theme.liquid- templates/product.liquid- snippets/blog-sidebar.liquid- assets/polaris.js- assets/polaris.scss.liquid- config/settings_schema.json- templates/product.liquidFiles added:- assets/modifications.scss.liquidv.1.0.1 - August 4th;* theme info update located in Storefront editor* versioningFiles changed:- config/settings_schema.json- layout/theme.liquid
Help and Support
If you need help with this theme, please visit our support forum. Please note that we are located in Europe, so support is available only at European daytime during working days. It may take up to 48h for well detailed response to your problem.
Please note that we only provide support:
- In case of errors in our product
- To advise you about using our product’s features
We DO NOT have to:
- Assist you in modifying you’re website, for example, changing colors of buttons, moving sections etc. (Since we are really nice, we usually help customers out with little and easy things anyway)
- Create custom functionality for you (It’s like writing to Microsoft and asking for custom built version of Windows)
- Teach you HTML & CSS