- None: None
- None: None
- None: None
- Ie8, ie9, ie10, ie11, firefox, safari, opera, chrome, edge: IE8, IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge
What is MP3 Sticky Player ?
MP3 Sticky Player is a powerful responsive HTML5 mp3 player for your website that can be added at the top or bottom of the window, it runs on all major browsers and mobile devices like iPhone, iPad, IOS, Android, Windows8, Windows 10. MP3 Sticky Player supports unlimited playlists and each playlist can have unlimited tracks. The playlists can be loaded from a simple HTML markup, XML file, Podcasts, Official.fm and SoundCloud playlist. Packed with a huge amount of features like, external API, deeplinking, popup window and facebook share button, it is one of the most impressive HTML5 mp3 players available on sale.
MP3 Sticky Player main features:
Only mp3 file required.
Uninterrupted audio playback across web pages (popup player in a separate window and browse the web while listening to music without interuptions!). file required.
FLASH fallback included for older browsers that don’t support HTML5 audio.
Optional deeplinking (unique and sharable link for the current playlist and track).
SHOUTCAST support. Play your favorite online radio directly in the player, of course shoutcast playlists can be created with ease! (only mp3 stream supported) Example of a shoutcast play at this link.
Load any type of playlist through HTML markup, XML, Podcasts, Official.fm, SoundCloud.
he HTML markup playlists can be created manulay or generated from a database.
Support for unlimited playlists / categories and each playlist can have unlimited tracks.
Optional playlist and playlist window selector.
Three type of hover effects for the playlist window selector thumbnails.
Optional playlist and playlist window selector auto open (the player can start with the playlist or playlist window selector visible or hidden).
Customizable playlist window selector thumbnails.
Playlist visible tracks limit (choose how many tracks to view in the playlist, the rest if any are scrollable).
Playlist loaded tracks limit (maximum number of tracks to be loaded).
The option to start at a specific playlist and track.
Powerful API included.
Start volume value.
Shuffle, loop or play next track once the current track has finished to play.
Optional track thumbnail (this can be disabled globally or individually for each track).
Playlist button (optional).
Playlist selector button (optional).
Shuffle button (optional).
Loop button (optional).
Facebook share button (optional).
Pop-up player button (optional)..
Equalizer animation (optional).
Animated track title text if the text does not fit.
Six skins included along with the psd files.
Detailed documentation and sample files.
What our clients are saying:
Version 4.3 Release Date 05.10.2016
- Added new share window.
- Improved error window
- Fixed code minor bugs
Version 4.2 Release Date 27.08.2015
- Improved interaction and improved overall performance on WIN 10 / IE Edge.
Version 4.1 Release Date 31.07.2015
- Fixed an audio time display bug.
Version 4.0 Release Date 12.09.2014
- Added optional counting numbers to each track (track ordering).
- Added optional playlist search bar.
- Added optional playlist sort buttons.
- Added the option to hide the player opener, this way the player can’t be hidden.
Version 3.1 Release Date 05.07.2014
- Improved popup functionality, once the player is opened using the popup button or the popop API method, MSP will not instantiate in any other page that has the same MSP instance, this allows to have a single instance of the MSP running at any given time (only available on desktop machines).
- Improved Soundcloud support, now MSP can load and play user tracks, single track, playlists, favorites and groups.
- Fixed minor bugs.
Version 3.0 Release Date 22.05.2014
- Drastic improvement for the skin loading time, the MSP is loading about six times faster than before.
- Improved skins graphics, the skin is better balanced.
- Improved loading playlist from a mp3 folder, the mp3 metadata is loaded asynchronous after the player is initialized.
- Added playlists / categories mousewheel support.
- Added a 3rd option for the right-click context menu, now it can also have the browser default value.
- Fixed various minor bugs.
Version 2.0 Release Date 05.03.2014
- Drastically reduced loading time, the player is loading up to 50% – 60% faster.
- Added Optional buttons tooltips.
- Corrected shuffle functionality.
Version 1.3 Release Date 04.02.2014
- Constructor modification were made to simplify the player installation.
- Added Optional download mp3 button located in the control bar (this button can be removed/added globally or individually for each track).
- Added Optional playlist item download mp3 buttons (this buttons can be removed/added globally or individually for each track).
Version 1.2 Release Date 20.01.2014
- Added two new skins “Classic dark” and “Classic white”.
Version 1.1 Release Date 17.01.2014
- Added “Playlist from folder”, create playlists from folders with mp3 files plus ID3 metadata detection.
- Fixed bug when loading mp3 files with characters that need url encoding.
WordPress Plugin version:
IF YOU NEED THE WORDPRESS PLUGIN VERSION FOR THIS PRODUCT, YOU CAN DOWNLOAD IT FROM HERE : http://codecanyon.net/item/mp3-sticky-player-wordpress-plugin/7930491?ref=mildtheme?ref=mildtheme’