- None: None
- Codeigniter: CodeIgniter
- Php 5.6: PHP 5.6
- Ie10, ie11, firefox, safari, opera, chrome, edge: IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge
- No: No
Midrub – publish posts on the most popular social networks and blogging platforms
- Publish a post on several social networks at a time or schedule a post to be published in the future.
- See the preview of the post (text, image, link or others) for each social network.
- See the stats of a published post(stats about posts made per day, posts made on each available social network, information about the posts, if it was successful or unsuccessful for each social network).
- See the history of the published posts. For every published post you can see the message/text, the link or image from the post.
- You can connect to multiple blogging platforms, with the option to choose on which blog you would like to post. And before choosing on which blog you want the post to be published, you can choose to what category to attribute the article/post.
- Manage all users(delete, create new user, change the role, block/activate account, change password, change email, etc).
- See daily stats about user registration, total amount of posts made on each available social network, information about scheduled posts to be published and details about expired scheduled posts.
- Change main logo, logo from the login page, favicon and background image or video from login page with one click.
- You can use the WYSIWYG Summernote editor to edit the welcome text, to reset the password, confirmation of the registration and other notifications/texts sent to users. Also, you can send notifications using the same editor.
- Activate or deactivate the registration, the registration with social networks, to deactivate some social networks on which the user will be able to make posts, to deactivate the upload of images on server and deactivate the option to publish automatically scheduled posts.
- You have a page dedicated for scheduled posts, there will be displayed the information about the pending or unpublished posts, there are also two buttons, one for publishing immediately the unpublished posts and the second for continuing publishing posts as scheduled. Another option are the notifications for the new posts waiting to be published. In the Administrator Faq page you will find information about how to use Cron Job(you need only to copy the code).
- Available platform to make posts on, for now: Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Google Plus, Pinterest, Medium, Blogger, WordPress and VK.
- Midrub is a responsive platform, adjustable for any browser.
- Can be updated with a click.
- Midrub is contains intuitive coding and is well optimised for working fast even on slow servers.
- One of the main advantages of Midrub platform is the possibility to add even 100 social networks in a short time. If you are a PHP developer, you have just to follow an interface to add a social network for making posts. The same thing is available for social networks needed for login or sign up on Midrub.
Midrub platform can be tested online as a simple user, without buying a copy.
You can create from admin.