Mercy – Stunning eCommerce PSD Template for Fashion Created by 1protheme. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: Mercy is a well-designed eCommerce PSD Template that you can absolutely use for publishing and showcasing your products or building an efficient online store for your business. This template is very flexible and packed with easy customizable PSD files that make website development become an easy .
You can use this Mercy – Stunning eCommerce PSD Template for Fashion on Psd templates category for clean, clothing, creative, ecommerce, fashion blog, featured products, flat design, layers, minimal design, modern, online store, psd template, shop, stylish and another uses.
- 1920×7080: 1920×7080
- None: None
- Yes: Yes
- Yes: Yes
- Cs2: CS2
- Photoshop psd, jpg image: Photoshop PSD, JPG Image
Mercy is a well-designed eCommerce PSD Template that you can absolutely use for publishing and showcasing your products or building an efficient online store for your business. This template is very flexible and packed with easy customizable PSD files that make website development become an easy task.
Mercy also comes with modern home pages, well-structured layer groups and various sample page layouts such as Homepages, About Us, Shopping cart, Blog, Contact, Check Out… In addition, this divine PSD Template is able to be used for WordPress, Joomla, Drupal or any other CMSs.
With a clean, pixel perfect and modern PSD eCommerce Template, Mercy is a great eCommerce Template for your online store.
- Modern and Creative Design for selling fashion products
- 14 well-organized PSD files
- 02 Amazing homepage layouts focused on fashion and items
- Design Based on 1170px Grid system
- Perfect trendy color palettes for fashion eCommerce site
- Easy and customizable PSD files
- The downloadable files are well-organised, well-named, fully-layered and easy to modify.
- Google fonts and font awesome icons used
- Extended documentation
Any media – Images, icons or logos used in previews are not included in this item and you need to contact authors to get permission in case you want to use them in your commercial or non-commercial projects. Read help file for more details after you purchased the design.