Magnet – jQuery plugin for filterable layouts Created by HaundoDesign. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: Magnet has features such as Compatible Browsers: IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Software Version: jQuery .
- None: None
- Jquery: jQuery
- None: None
- Ie10, ie11, firefox, safari, opera, chrome: IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
Magnet is a jQuery plugin to create filterable layouts. Developed to be as simple as possible, Magnet is easy to initialize and to set up. All completed with extensive documentation with code snippets and examples. Bootstrap 3 is supported.
- Magnet 2 (Ready to deploy)
- Updated: Documentation to 1.3.0.
- Added: Static layout mode.
- Added: Methods.
- Fixed: A bug that caused items not to hide when a filter was set via plugin options.
- Fixed: Issue with masonry layout mode. When first item of the row was higher than the rest of the items in that row, there were white spaces below this items, next row wasn’t placed at the correct height.
- Updated: Documentation to 1.2.0 version.
- Added: New animation types. There are 5 different animations that trigger when filtering occurs. This can be set in options.
- Added: animationType option.
- Changed: Animation on plugin initialitation is removed.
- Changed: Way of getting the width value introduced in 1.1.1 version. Due to changes made to get items’ size every time the window resizes, this method was causing a conflict when a filter was clicked.
- Fixed: Issue on masonry layout mode on window resize. This mode and tiled mode have been improved.
- Fixed: Issue when items resized on window resize. This size was expected to be the same as on initialization. Now this values are get every time window resizes.
- Updated: Documentation with new layout mode.
- Fixed: Small issue when getting exact container width on initialization.
- Added: New layout mode (tiled).
- Fixed: Issue when getting the value of the width set in percent of an element. jQuery got this value but it rounded to an integer causing layout breaks in some cases. Now, this value is returned as a float.
- Updated: Documentation with new option and a live demo in the footer
- Fixed: Wrong path on linked js in example
- Fixed: Minor bug setting a clicked filter as active
- Fixed: Minor bug when getting a filter on click event
- Added: New option gutter