Invision – Ionic WordPress App Created by surfit_mobi. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: We have integrated our successful Invision theme with WordPress. It is a blog/magazine style theme built with Ionic Framework. Now with Lazy Loading for your WordpPress .
- Ionic: Ionic
- WordPress 4.5, wordpress 4.4.2, wordpress 4.4.1, wordpress 4.4, wordpress 4.3.1, wordpress 4.3, wordpress 4.2, wordpress 4.1, wordpress 4.0: WordPress 4.5, WordPress 4.4.2, WordPress 4.4.1, WordPress 4.4, WordPress 4.3.1, WordPress 4.3, WordPress 4.2, WordPress 4.1, WordPress 4.0
- None: None
We have integrated our successful Invision theme with WordPress. It is a blog/magazine style theme built with Ionic Framework. Now with Lazy Loading for your WordpPress Items.
- Push Notifications by OneSignal
- Social Sharing Integrations using Social Sharing Cordova Plugin
- AdMob Integration using AdMob Plugin Pro
- Advanced Custom Fields
Description: Customise WordPress with powerful, professional and intuitive fields
- Better REST API Featured Images
Description: Adds a top-level field with featured image data including available sizes and URLs to the post object returned by the REST API.
- Category and Taxonomy Image
Description: Category and Taxonomy Image Plugin allow you to add image with category/taxonomy.
- WP REST API V2
Description: JSON-based REST API for WordPress, originally developed as part of GSoC 2013.
- WP REST API V2 Custom Post Types
Description: Adds Advanced Custom Post Types to WP REST API V2 JSON output.
- WP REST API V2 Category Images
Description: Adds Category Images to WP REST API V2 JSON output.
- WP API Menus
Description: Allows us to load WP primary menu in the main app navigation
TRY BEFORE YOU BUY
Download the APK from here for Android based devices.
IONIC VIEW APP ID
- Download Ionic View app.
- Open the app on your phone.
- Enter the following APP ID: 60C029D9
ADVANTAGES OF USING IONIC
- One source for all the supported platforms (mainly Android and iOS).
- Main development in HTML, CSS and JS, which almost all web developers know.
- Built On Angular
- Integration with Cordova and PhoneGap
- Easy to style and change layout using inbuilt SCSS
You can check the documentation here
Disclaimer: Invision Theme design is based on the outstandingly looking Now UI Kit
<iframe src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/q89WRK73HXk” width=”300” height=”536” frameborder=”0” allowfullscreen=”allowfullscreen”></iframe>
<strong>v. 1.1.1</strong>+ AdMob integration, done in www/js/providers/providers/ad-mob.js+ i18n - option to translate language strings in www/js/providers/constants/translations.js# All custom events are moved to www/js/providers/constants/events.js# OneSignal integration is moved in a module for easy removal if not needed:www/js/providers/providers/ad-mob.js# App Configs are moved to www/js/providers/constants/app-config.js<strong>v. 1.0</strong>* Initial Release--------------[^] Bug fix[#] Change[+] New feature[-] Removed feature