Getting Started With Android Created by tutsplus. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: Creating native Android apps allows you to deliver a first-class mobile experience to your users. This course will take you through native Android development, from setup to creating a finished .
You can use this Getting Started With Android on Courses category for android, android sdk, app development, code, course, education, google maps api, learning, material design, mobile applications, mobile development, training, tutorial, video course, video tutorial and another uses.
- H.264: H.264
- 20: 20
- 2:56:48: 2:56:48
- No: No
- 960×540: 960×540
- Beginner: Beginner
- 3.78gb: 3.78GB
- 1280×800: 1280×800
Envato Tuts+ Courses
- Video courses taught by expert instructors.
- Learn new skills from start to finish.
- Downloadable Source Files also available on GitHub.
Creating native Android apps allows you to deliver a first-class mobile experience to your users. This course will take you through native Android development, from setup to creating a finished app.
In this course you will create an Android app for a zoo. You will create a list of exhibits that opens into a detail page, a gallery and a Google Maps section. You will also implement a navigation drawer and toolbar, while learning the basics of material design.
What You’ll Learn
- Step-by-step walkthrough of creating an Android app, including a gallery, Google Maps integration, a navigation drawer and toolbar, and more.
- Understand what material design is and how to use it in your apps.
- How to get set up with Android Studio and start using it for app development.
- How to style your application with XML and Java code.
About the Instructor
Paul Trebilcox-Ruiz is an Android developer in Boulder, Colorado, USA. He works for Sphero, a company that creates awesome robotic toys, and he has a passion for building Star Wars LEGO sets, playing Ingress and reading. Connect with him on LinkedIn or GitHub+.