e-Commerce Tracking magento 2 extension Created by drcsystems-design. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: e-Commerce has features such as High Resolution: No, Compatible Browsers: IE8, IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge, Software Version: Magento 2.1.3, Magento 2.1.2, Magento 2.1.1, Magento 2.1.0, Magento 2.0.7, Magento 2.0.6, Magento 2.0.5, Magento 2.0.4, Magento 2.0.2, Magento 2.0.1, Magento 2.0.0 .
You can use this e-Commerce Tracking magento 2 extension on Plugins category for adwords conversion tracking, analytics, drcsystems, ecommerce, extension, facebook pixel, google tag manager, gtm, magento, magento extension, Magento2, magento2 extension, remarketing, tag manager, transaction and another uses.
- None: None
- Magento 2.1.3, magento 2.1.2, magento 2.1.1, magento 2.1.0, magento 2.0.7, magento 2.0.6, magento 2.0.5, magento 2.0.4, magento 2.0.2, magento 2.0.1, magento 2.0.0: Magento 2.1.3, Magento 2.1.2, Magento 2.1.1, Magento 2.1.0, Magento 2.0.7, Magento 2.0.6, Magento 2.0.5, Magento 2.0.4, Magento 2.0.2, Magento 2.0.1, Magento 2.0.0
- No: No
- Ie8, ie9, ie10, ie11, firefox, safari, opera, chrome, edge: IE8, IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge
- Php: PHP
The eCommerce Tracking extension provides Google Tag Manager and Facebook Pixel integration in your store. You can manage your Google analytics events, Adwords conversion tracking, Remarketing, and many other features in one place. In Facebook pixel you can track the activity of users events, URLs, domains, devices, etc. You only need to insert your Google Tag Manager container id and Facebook pixel id into the configuration of this extension.
- Integrate Google Tag Manager
- Integrate Facebook Pixel
- Multi-store Support
- Easy Configuration and Setup
Google Tag Manager Features
- Track product detail views
- Track add to cart actions including quantities, product variants and options
- Track checkout step options (e.g payment method chosen, shipping method etc.)
- Dynamic remarketing support
Remarketing lets you show ads to people who’ve visited your website or used your mobile app. When people leave your website without buying anything, for example, remarketing helps you reconnect with them by showing relevant ads across their different devices.
Facebook Pixel Features
- Facebook Pixel track all activity of user (Events, URLs, Domains, Devices etc.)
- Facebook Pixel events support (PageView, ViewContent, AddToCart, InitiateCheckout, Purchase etc.)