- None: None
- Magento 184.108.40.206, magento 220.127.116.11, magento 18.104.22.168, magento 22.214.171.124, magento 126.96.36.199, magento 188.8.131.52: Magento 184.108.40.206, Magento 220.127.116.11, Magento 18.104.22.168, Magento 22.214.171.124, Magento 126.96.36.199, Magento 188.8.131.52
- No: No
- Ie9, ie10, ie11, firefox, safari, opera, chrome: IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
Webinse Delete Order
Do you want to delete unnecessary orders in the backend but don’t know how? So, this extension is for you!
With this extension you can quickly delete orders to maintain clean sales database. You just need to select orders on the order grid page then select mass action ‘Delete Order’ and click ‘Submit’. You can also delete order on the order view page.
- Easy installation and manage
- Mass delete orders on the order grid page
- Delete order on the order view page
Administration & Configuration
All features and user interfaces are fully configurable, installation requires little time and can be controlled from the Magento Administration Panel.
Version and Compatibility
Delete Order Extension version 1.0.3 is compatible with Magento Community Edition version 1.7-1.9.
Jan 17 2017 – Version 1.0.3
- code reformatting- setting acl resources- acl resources cofiguration
Jul 03 2015 – Version 1.0.2
- Bring back the deleted order stock- Reformatted code with Webinse code- Minor bugfixing
Mar 24 2015 – Version 1.0.1
Apr 28 2014 – Version 0.1.1
Apr 22 2014 – Version 0.1.0