City Guide Android App Created by sanljiljan. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: City has features such as Software Version: Android 6.0, Android 5.1.x, Android 5.0, Android 4.4.x, Android 4.3.x, Android 4.2.x, Android 4.1.x .
You can use this City Guide Android App on Mobile category for android app, city guide, classified, cms, comments, directory, facebook login, favorites, listings, map listings, Packages Subscriptions, responsive, reviews, script and another uses.
- None: None
- Android 6.0, android 5.1.x, android 5.0, android 4.4.x, android 4.3.x, android 4.2.x, android 4.1.x: Android 6.0, Android 5.1.x, Android 5.0, Android 4.4.x, Android 4.3.x, Android 4.2.x, Android 4.1.x
Native Java Android App template for City Guide solution coming with custom PHP Admin interface. Build with robust, compatibility and customization in mind!
Try live demo on your Android device: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.iwinter.cityguide
Easy to customize
- Quick/Smart search locations based on few words (address part, title, short description etc.)
- Advanced search based on specific criteria
- Near locations search, will detect your location and find locations near you (50km), you can also enter address manually to detect near address
- Add location available as link to website (only if you have portal script)
- location preview contains slider for gallery, overview, amenities, distances, location map, agent details and link to location preview on website
- You can add custom amenities/distances/overview fields via admin interface
- Results listings will not load all locations in one request, but 10 per 10 as infinite scroll
- Google maps by default support generate route from you to location and navigate functionality
- Custom map pin icon for different type of locations
- App can be translated and of course currency can be changed
Perfectly compatible with your existing portal based on script below
If you still didn’t purchase my city guide web portal script, don’t worry, Admin part is included here in package so it’s not required.
If you using my portal script you add listings only on one place to show on both places web portal and app.
- Android Java native source code and demo .apk file
- Script Admin Panel (PHP, CodeIgniter)
- Icons and pin markers
- PHP 5.3 – 5.9
- Android >= 4.1
- Android Studio