You can use this Car Finder Full iOS Application v1.5 on Mobile category for admin, car, dealers, directions, facebook, finder, gallery, ios8, IOS9, map, parallax, php, sellers, slidingmenu, xcode7 and another uses.
- None: None
- Ios 10.0.x, ios 9.0.x, ios 8.4.x, ios 8.3.x, ios 8.2.x, ios 8.1.x, ios 8.0.x, ios 7.1.x, ios 7.0.x: iOS 10.0.x, iOS 9.0.x, iOS 8.4.x, iOS 8.3.x, iOS 8.2.x, iOS 8.1.x, iOS 8.0.x, iOS 7.1.x, iOS 7.0.x
- None: None
- .h, .m, .pch, .xib/.nib, css, php, html: .h, .m, .pch, .xib/.nib, CSS, PHP, HTML
Car Finder – A Full iOS Car Finder/Seller Application v1.3
An elegant Car Finder App that has superb Parallax Images.
Someone is trying to pretend in behalf of us.We are not affiliated with anybody.If someone is trying to contact you, please report it to us. We have already filed a legal action regarding to that person.Please contact us here and this is our official email address. email@example.com
- PHP Scripts Included to manage your data at Simple and Ease
- If you hate the PHP Scripts then 1 file data still available to be uploaded in the server (choose between XML and JSON file)
- Core Data for data storage
- Supports offline usage
- Image Caching
- Call Integration
- Web Integration
- Email Integration
- SMS Integration
- Facebook Integration
- Twitter Integration
- Photo Galleries with Animation (Zoom effect)
- Parallax Effect Featured cars
- Map Routing
- Map distance calculation
- Add to Favorites for easy access of cars
- Photo Galleries suppors zoom and panning
- Car Categories such as Aston Martin, Ferrari, Audi, etc.
- Native iPhone 6/6+/6s/6+s screen resolution support
Version 1.3 Update:
- Allow Image resize for faster upload
- Search By Zip, Address or Name
- Some Bug Fixes
It does have either XML, JSON or even PHP file dpending on your choice to be uploaded on your server. with some changes or tweaks you are good to go
Server Data Support:
- XML Rendered using PHP Script
- JSON Rendered using PHP Script
It doesnt matter even if you use pre rendered XML/JSON file using PHP, Everything works just fine.
The PHP Backend Files were simple, WYSIWYG, which means What You See is What You Get.
The best part of it is we included the script for creating your XML/JSON and everyting being handled by the PHP Backend, and its just easy as changing the URL. Indeed! very easy!
By our Rules: Server Access will be given to those who have purchased to avoid bombarded with updates or changes that might buyers testing the server with confusions. So please bear with us. Server Url, Username and Password credentials were included in the Zip file once you purchase. Thanks!.
- We will Support you as much as possible
- We will only cater support within the app fixes, bugs or some lightweight changes, any strong modification of the code which includes total changes of the app like functionality removed or functionality added will be not entertained.
We will support you until the end of the world so nothing to worry about
Version 1.1 Update: (May 22, 2014) Web and Social Login including facebook and twitter Manage your car in your mobile device using REST Services to your own server. Select either Seller or Dealer and create profile Add, Edit, or Remove cars when sold Offline and Online Sync of Data Pull to Refresh data Image Uploader or Specify Image URL for Car Photos upon creating. Some bugs fixes.Version 1.2 Update: (May 25, 2014) Web and Social Login including facebook and twitter Manage your car in your mobile device using REST Services to your own server. Select either Seller or Dealer and create profile Add, Edit, or Remove cars when sold Offline and Online Sync of Data. App still working even it doesnt have internet connection Pull to Refresh data Upload image from your mobile to the PHP Backend or you can copy paste URL for your Car's reference photoVersion 1.3 Update: (June 03, 2014) Allow Image resize for faster upload Search By Zip, Address or Name Some Bug FixesVersion 1.4 Update: (Sept 30, 2014) Updated to work with iOS 8 Backend update to uf8 encoding AdMob Added Localization Ready.Version 1.5 Update: (Oct 1, 2015) iOS9 Update Removed tab and changed to Sliding Menu Rest Service Update Native iPhone 6/6+/6s/6+s screen resolution support AdMob added