AniScroll – Scroll Animation Effects Created by LionsTheme. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: AniScroll has features such as Compatible Browsers: IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Software Version: Muse CC 2015.2.x, Muse CC 2015.1.x .
You can use this AniScroll – Scroll Animation Effects on Plugins category for adobe muse, adobe muse animations, adobe muse cc, animate css, animate web, animate widget, animations, animations effects, animations widget, css3 animations, mucow, mulib, scroll animations, the animator, web animations and another uses.
- None: None
- Muse cc 2015.2.x, muse cc 2015.1.x: Muse CC 2015.2.x, Muse CC 2015.1.x
- None: None
- Ie10, ie11, firefox, safari, opera, chrome, edge, ie10, ie11, firefox, safari, opera, chrome: IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
- .mulib: .MuLib
AniScroll – Scroll Animation Effects.
AniScroll is a Widget that provides dynamism and modernity to all sites created with Adobe Muse. It has a clean code that does not overload the pages where it is used. It is easy to use and configure, just a few clicks and ready for use.
- Automatic or manual trigger.
- Animation “IN” and “OUT”.
- Safe Loading System Libraries.
- Disable animation in mobile devices.
- Disable animation in Internet Explorer (from 6.0 to 10.0).
- Animation off up to a maximum width.
- Scroll Animated.
- Clean Code.
- Unlimited Items.
- Easy to Use.
- Quick Setup.
- Repeat Animation.
- and much more..
- widget AniScroll-v1.2.2.mulib
- AniScroll Widget
- Browse to the location where you downloaded the widget file.
- Extract the contents of the file.
- Double-click the MULIB file to import it into the Library. This will launch Muse if it’s not already open.
- After extracting the files, click the Import Muse Library icon at the bottom of the Library Panel in Muse.
- Browse to the location you where you extracted the widget files. Select the MULIB file.
Options and Setting:
To configure this widget follow these simple steps.
- Drag the widget “AniScroll” from the library panel to the page.
- Click the button located in the upper right part of widget to open the options panel.
- Add the library “animate.min.css”.
- In the TARGET section, add the names of graphic styles, preceded by a point and separated by a comma.
- In the ANIMATION section, select the type of animation input.
- check the box. if you want activate animation output.
- In ANIMATION SETTINGS section, add a delay and check the box if you want to repeat the animation. Also determine if you want to turn off animations in mobile devices, Internet Explorer and a Break Point.
- In TRIGGER SETTINGS section, check the box to activate the automated trigger. Otherwise specify the offset and the measurement unit will have.
- Modify it to adapt to its design.
08.07.2016 - ver 1.2.1[new] Disable animation in mobile devices.[new] Disable animation in Internet Explorer (from 6.0 to 10.0).[new] Animation off up to a maximum width.[improvement] Updated version of Adobe Muse CC 2015.2.0.[improvement] Improved plugin performance.
08.06.2016 - ver 1.2.0[new] Safe Loading System Libraries.[new] Automatic or manual trigger.[new] Units offset 'px' or '%'.[new] Animatión 'IN' and 'OUT'.[new] Added checkbox to activate the animation output.
25.02.2016 - ver 1.1.0 - initial release.
Note: The help file is included in the main package.