Anchor Inn – Hotel and Resort Site Template Created by ProgressionStudios. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: Anchor has features such as High Resolution: Yes, Compatible Browsers: IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Columns: 1 .
You can use this Anchor Inn – Hotel and Resort Site Template on Site templates category for B&B, bed and breakfast, business, inn, photographer, photography, reservation, resort, spa, Tags: hotel, travel, travel agency and another uses.
- Layered psd, php files, html files, css files, js files: Layered PSD, PHP Files, HTML Files, CSS Files, JS Files
- Responsive: Responsive
- Well documented: Well Documented
- None: None
- Ie9, ie10, ie11, firefox, safari, opera, chrome: IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
- Yes: Yes
- 1: 1
Show off your work with this easy-to-customize and fully featured Site Template. When purchasing this theme, you will receive a detailed help file along with additional features like unlimited color schemes and a fully responsive layout.
- Retina Support: Anchor Inn is optimized for high resolution displays like the Macbook Pro with Retina Display, iPhones and iPads
- Responsive Layout: Mobile, Tablet and Desktop optimized
- Video Documentation with a detailed written help file
- Unlimited Color Schemes that are easy to customize
- Google Maps integration within the template
- Flickr Widget that automatically pulls in your Flickr images
- Working PHP contact form
- PHP & HTML template files included
- Built using HTML5 Boilerplate for a fast, robust and future-proof site!
- Photoshop Files Included
Custom Fonts used in template
Signup for our e-mail newsletter
Get notified via e-mail when we release new themes! It’s easy – sign up for our e-mail newsletter here
Theme Updates – Changelog
==v1.1 - 14 June 2015 ==-prettyPhoto Lightbox Plugin UpdateFiles Updated: /js/plugins.js
Need Support? Visit our Support Forum
We offer theme support via our support forum. Feel free to join our support forums after you have purchased our theme: